Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mason's First Haircut

Mason's hair has gotten so long. Mommy has been asking Daddy to get it cut for at least 3 months now. Daddy finally agreed. He looks like such a big boy now! I was so worried that he would not react well to the haircut but, as always, Mason never ceases to amaze me. He did wonderful. My hairdresser, Audrey, was so nice to come to our house to cut Mason's hair. I figured that Mason would be extremely intimidated at the hair salon. So, we set him in the high chair and turned on the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD and he sat still and smiled for most of the time. He did give Audrey a few "looks" when she would spray his hair to wet it but he did awesome! Here are some pictures of the big event. Thanks again, Audrey, for coming to the house!
BEFORE:

Happy little man!

DURING:

"What is this woman doing to me?"

"Doesn't everyone love Mickey Mouse as much as I do?"

"This episode is such a nail-biter!"

"That Goofy is so funny!"

AFTER:Such a big boy!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie-pie! He looks very handsome with his new haircut. :)

    ReplyDelete