Friday, March 4, 2011

One small step for man, one giant leap for Mason-kind!

Skipping ahead here but I thought I would share something very news worthy and exciting regarding Mason. The little guy has taken a giant step forward in the eating department. There was nothing gradual about it either. Mason went from having a complete oral aversion to 'eating' about 2 weeks ago and he hasn't stopped since. As a matter of fact he wants to eat everything in sight. Now I use the term 'eat' loosely, it's more like licking or lapping it up with is tongue. Which by the way, you should see his tongue. It's huge. Quite impressive really. Or very efficient I should say. Anyway, he is still learning how to eat so he uses his tongue instead and gnaws at things. Whatever works is fine with us. The fact that he is trying foods like he is, is a major development milestone for Mason. So far the only thing he has not liked is chocolate cake (sad day for dad). In the picture above he is eating (or licking) a bowl of re-fried beans, yes re-fried beans. I'm telling ya, there is nothing the kid won't eat.

3 comments:

  1. YEAH Mason!! I just found your new blog. Mia is as beautiful as ever! Mason is so cute and big.
    Miss Courtney (B&B preschool)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mason is AWESOME! I love the re-fried beans picture. I am happy for you all of you, this is a huge break through! Keep eating Mason, when you come to MI, we will go to ElCharro! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome news! Go, Mason, Go! He will be eating you out of house and home in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete